Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Comment4Kids

Week 13
This week I watched a post by Jessica, Maru, Mary L., and Sesalina in Room 14 at Pt England School. These girls made a video about playing sensible games. It was a great video with them playing on the play ground and in the classroom to make sure everyone was included in the games and that everyone had fun.
Here is what I commented:
"Hello, my name is Danielle too! I am in Dr. Strange's EDm 310 class at the University of South Alabama. This video that you girls did was awesome! Keep up the great job and play safe with one another. Please visit my blog http://pittdanielleedm310.blogspot.com."

Week 14
This week I saw a drawing that Evan from Mrs. Cassidy's class. He drew a picture of himself with two different shirts and blue glasses. I really like his glasses that he drew, check them out for yourself. Here is what I commented:
"Evan,
Hello, my name is Danielle and I am in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. Your picture that you drew is really good. I love you glasses that you drew. Are your glasses really blue? I wear glasses too, but mine are just black. Keep up the great job!"


No comments:

Post a Comment